- Bob Jaffe - Bob Jaffe is the founder and head of Cedar Mountain Software. He began his IT professional career in 1992 with a Jaffe Computer Services flyer printed off at home. He then went from door to door in downtown Missoula. His clients loved his honesty and strong work ethic. Jaffe Computer Services merged into Lantel Integrated […]
- Beth Jaffe - Beth Jaffe developed her own independent study program in computer graphics and animation at Cornell University in the late ’80s/early ’90s. She then morphed into a free spirit seeking adventure on the road and throughout the Rocky Mountains even up into the Yukon Territory. She eventually settled in Missoula in 1995, started making websites in […]
- Chris Campbell - Chris is a Software Engineer, Linux Enthusiast, and People Person. He is a jack of all trades balancing many hobbies and creative pursuits with a variety programming projects. He is currently focused on custom LAMP stack applications and mobile development, but also has a strong foundation in Java and Python. In his free time Chris […]
- Jeff Brown - Jeff Brown, Sales Professional. Jeff has been in some form of sales and customer service for more than 40 years. If you ask Jeff’s Mom, she would tell you that he has been negotiating before he could talk. Besides working for companies like Sears Roebuck, he has owned his own businesses. In addition to sales, […]
- Renee Brenner - Renee was born and raised in Silicon Valley, California. Entered Santa Clara University as a pre-med student, but took a drastic turn, and switched to a computer science major/math minor. Due to multiple life issues, she did not complete her degree but hasn’t suffered for it. She has lived a full life thus far, doing […]
- Greg Ransons - Greg joined the Cedar Mountain team as a Software Engineer in 2019. Born and raised in Southern California, Greg traded the beaches for mountains when he moved to Missoula in 2010. Though his diverse interests have led him to work in auto mechanics, film, customer service and aviation, it was his lasting passion for web […]
- Paul Thompson - Paul is a junior software developer. After finishing a bachelor’s degree in Film and Visual Culture and a master’s degree in American History, Paul recently took the next logical step and signed on with Cedar Mountain to become a software developer. Paul’s tabletop role-playing hobby first led him to pursue software development along amateur lines, […]
At Cedar Mountain Software, we focus on solutions. Every business is different and faces unique challenges. Finding optimal solutions specific to your business needs is our paramount goal. Our Development Team has varied and unparalleled experience. We create Custom Software, Mobile Solutions, Web Applications and Data Management Tools specifically tailored to your business.
When you need answers, we respond. Our Project Managers and Directors will keep you apprised of progress and work closely with you to ensure on-time and on-budget deliverables. Real people answer our phones. Yes, really.
Try it right now!
Our Websites and Applications are built on a flexible framework that allows you to manage your brand. We can build you a full-featured, interactive web presence without having to sacrifice your branding and style. Our tools can all be custom styled to match your vision.